Thursday, October 13, 2011

8. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest- 5 out of 5 stars

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest is one of the elite groups of movies where I have absolutely nothing to complain about. The movie is about a man named R.P. McMurphy (Jack Nicholson) who is sent to an insane asylum so is to be "evaluated" (Though the movie implies he is not), he then starts causing havoc around the ward and "Trolls" many of the workers there. The entire cast did an outstanding job, especially those who played the mentally challenged patients, as I feel that type of role can easily be messed up and end up very offensive. I loved the story and the development of characters. The movie was surprisingly actually funny, not in a laugh out loud matter but in a "Troll Face" matter if u will. This movie is an american classic and definitely a must watch.

Favorite Quote:
McMurphy: But I tried, didn't I? G********, at least I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment