Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jesse's First Blog

My name is Jesse and I love movies!  I have decided to watch 100 movies by next summer.  I will probably succeed in watching them by Christmas because I average a movie about every other day.  I have already watched 21 movies.  I have decided to start a blog so that I can review all the movies that I have watched.  Follow my blog for details on current as well as past hits.  I will evaluate them based on special effects, cinematography, acting, plot, action, originality, age-appropriateness, musical score, and more.  These reviews will be my personal opinion only based on the fact that I am a movie buff.  Feel free to post comments both supportive and against my post!  I'd love to hear from you!  You could also give movie recommendations for future posts.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment: